This terms and conditions (Agreement) govern the use of the services (“service) that are made available by ordering system. This terms and conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between ordering system and individual entity, who subscribes to our service.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. By submitting your application and by your use of the service, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement. Ordering system may terminate your account at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is the breach of this agreement, for conduct that website believes is harmful to its business, or for conduct where the use of service is harmful to any other party.
Ordering system may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Agreement at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all. You are responsible to read this document from time to time to ensure that your use of the Service remains in compliance with this Agreement.
Ordering system offers services as per the facility available and the customer needs and demands. Ordering system reserves the right to modify change or discontinue any aspect of the services at any time. Access to the customer service and the support service is available upon the termination of the services.
Ordering systems email service provides customers with the capability to send and receive email via the Internet. Ordering system retains the right, at our sole discretion to restrict the volume of messages transmitted or received by you, in order to maintain the quality of the email services to our other customers and protect our computer system. As the owner and provider of services and other resources utilized in providing services. Ordering system has legal right to block electronic communications from other entities on the internet.
4. Guidelines for Restaurants or Any Other Business
The ordering system is a great way for restaurants to reach out a vast foodie community. There are a few things which must be kept in mind:-
- Keep your listing updated-While our team makes every effort to keep information on ordering system up to date, we appreciate you to let us know when an update is required.
Customers arriving won’t be happy with you if not updated from time to time.
- Don’t solicit reviews– The best way to get reviews is to delight customers with your food and service. Selective solicitation is a strict NO, and offering any type of compensation or kick-back for reviews is unfair, so you definitely want to keep away from that, too.
- Respond to criticism politely– negative reviews comes to all restaurants who have customers take that positively and work towards perfection.
- Be accountable: Ordering system will not moderate any questionable activities about your restaurant posted in reviews. Take the unflattering reviews as constructive feedback, and use it as an opportunity to fix things.
- Don’t Entertain: Fulfilling the demands of the customers who ask for benefits at the threat of bad reviews or ratings sends a message that the behavior is tolerated. Similarly inviting the users who have reviewed and have given a low rating back to the restaurant for a complimentary meal, invites false negative reviews. Please report users who engage in such activities.
5. Photo Guidelines and images uploaded
Photo guidelines are important and should be kept in mind.
- Photo shots must be clear in focus and delicious enough to make with the customers for ordering system to order for their products.
- Photos that do not make the cut to appear clearly will not be shown.
- Exact duplicates, plagiarized photos, promotional content, photos of others posted without their permission, and very unpleasant or ugly photos that ruin people’s appetites will be removed altogether.
6. Delivery of the products
Delivery of products guidelines
- Products are delivered mainly under two categories delivery by zones and delivery by kilometers.
- If an area is under the delivery zone the product is delivered accordingly.
- In the case of delivery of the products by kilometers, a particular delivery charge is applicable from and to a certain distance.
- There is an option available near the product which checks if the particular customer falls under the delivery zone and if the product can be delivered or not.
- There are both options of pickup and delivery for any particular product.
- Prices differ in case of pickup and delivery for any product.
7. Categorized menu for the products
- Products are arranged accordingly in their own categories
- Each item is under a particular category of goods which makes selecting the product easy and less time-consuming.
- Products are categorized along with their images and also their delivery price.
- Products which are added in the business menu are only shown in the menu listing page under their own category.
9. Transparent pricing, no hidden costs
- Prices vary between startups and enterprises.
- All the packages are for yearly purchase for our customers.
- Yearly update is available at the prices, no extra payment.
- Prices include many other related features.
- Free support for the lifetime is included in the prices.
- It’s 100% customizable.
- For startups prices one city and unlimited business
- For enterprises unlimited cities and unlimited business.
- We also have a facility of excellent web hosting.
10. Contact us and support.
- We have an excellent support system for our customers
- Get all our contact information from our contact page
- Report us immediately in case of any bugs or problems
- Constant support from us.
- Call us, mail us or have a live chat with us we are always there.
- We have a strong and a reliable support service for your problems 24×7
- Leave a comment for any product to help us improve our service.
You agree that, unless other instructions are posted on ordering system’s website , any notices required to be given under this Agreement will be deemed to be have been given if delivered by email or fax , or sent by registered mail or by courier mail to each of the parties in accordance with the most current contact information you have provided to us, and the contact information for ordering system is posted on ordering systems website. All notices may be effective on receipt, except the email and fax notices may be effective on transmission.
The ordering policy sets our obligations with respect to the safeguarding, collection, and use of
12. Ordering system employee code of ethics.
Employees of ordering system are expected to adhere to and uphold the standards of ethics and integrity. This includes acting by our core values, and the below listed policies at all times.
Ordering system employees are prohibited from using their employee status to solicit discounts, freebies or special treatment at restaurants. They are also not permitted to influence others to write biased reviews.
They are required to use their best judgment in implementing moderation guidelines and are prohibited from giving preferential treatment to restaurants. Deleting any authentic review from a restaurant page is in violation of our policies.
Similarly, keeping reviews, which are proven to be unauthentic, is in violation of our policies.